PowerBase is a leading online database software specifically designed for groups engaged in organizing in worker and low income communities. PowerBase makes it easy to raise money, motivate and mobilize your community, and share information with organizational partners and allies – everyone can use the same system both in the office and on the road. PowerBase is the tool that tracks what organizers want – and need – to track.
Not Just Software
PowerBase is more than a database: it’s a completely integrated system of hosting, training, consulting, and support from an experienced team pursing a single mission: helping groups organizing in low income communities and communities of color reach their goals.
By adopting a database like PowerBase, an organizing group can make a quantum leap in capacity to a new level of communication, efficiency and success. PTP is a partner with each organization every step of the way: from initial set up to planning the first campaign to measuring the effectiveness of the outreach. PTP is ready to be an extra set of hands to help its organizing partners manage organizational change and make societal change.
What can PowerBase do?
PowerBase is a web-based platform and is accessible by multiple people in multiple sites at the same time. PowerBase does all this:
- Manage organizing campaigns in the same way organizers do their work
- Track supporters’ interests, involvement and leadership development over time
- Use online and social media to allow your supporters to raise money from their friends for your work
- Track relationships with allies, volunteers, donors, media, etc.
- Accept and track online donations
- Organize and manage phone banks and door knocking efforts
- Send mass emails to supporters
- Link contacts with voter files
- Track voter contacts
- Track event signups and attendance
- Integrate registration and signup pages with your organization’s website
Want to know more? Check out our Features section.
Questions? Get answers by visiting our FAQ section.
Wonder who’s involved with creating the database? Visit our About section.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about what PowerBase can do for organizers. Contact us by email or call us at (512) 782-8469.